Who would go home tomorrow night??? Top 13 performed Michael Jackson's songs. I thought everybody did a great job. Some picked the wrong song choice. I love them all. But it was said that 2 are going home tomorrow, sad... But great show by the way. I enjoyed the performances of each and everyone of them.

Top 13 - Performed Music of Michael Jackson

1. Lil Rounds - The Way you Make me Feel

2. Scott Macintyre - Keep the Faith

3. Danny Gokey - PYT (Pretty Young Thing)

4. Michael Sarver - You're Not Alone

5. Jasmine Murray - I'll be There

6. Cris Allen - Remember the Time

7. Allison Iraheta - Give into Me

8. Anoop Desai - Beat it

9. Jorge Nunez - Never Can Say Goodbye

10. Megan Corkey - Rockin' Robin

11. Adam Lambert - Black or White

12. Matt Giraud - Human Nature

13. Alexis Grace - Dirty Diana

0 comments: